Saturday, January 22, 2011

MORE ALONE TIME

By now you're probably thinking i really don't like having my children around but that is REALLY not the case! I absolutely ADORE all 4 of my beautiful girls, but i also enjoy the opportunity to peacefully scrap the day away with no arguments, tantrums, or tears.


Today just happened to be another one of those days, with DH taking everyone to the new Zipline at the Otway Fly, and kindly leaving me behind.


So, i started off with some colouring, while the natural light was at its best, and then made some of the coloured images into cards. This one i entered in a challenge at The Greeting Farm. Hopefully Annabel won't check out my blog, as this is her 15th bday card, which isn't actually until April. So unlike me to be ready so early!


IMG_9664a


Have just taken 2 big girls to see the 3rd Meet the Fockers Movie. Probably not as funny as the first 2, and definitely NOT for younger ones.


Off to make a few more cards before bed,


tracey


 



4 comments:

  1. Tracey this is great - love the colours. Your daughter will love it I'm sure. What colours did you use for her hair because it is fab?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorraine. I agree about the hair. I think i've finally found the right color combo for red hair, well at least annabel's shade anyway. I used YR12, 15, and 68.And i just found out i won the challenge. YAY! I was the random winner, but i get to choose a free digi. YAY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tracey! Thanks for the colour combo - I hope you don't mind if I give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and of course i don't mind Lorraine. I would love you to try it. That's what sharing is all about!

    ReplyDelete