Tuesday, February 22, 2011

JUST FOR FUN

Layout no 3 from the retreat. This one wasn't a challenge or class or anything, just a fun one about how Harriet always makes funny faces and doesn't co-operate at all when i try to take photos. As you can see, annabel is happily smiling in every photo, but harriet, well no, that would make it too easy for me!! You rascal.


IMG_9948a


I used some new American Crafts and Pebbles inc papers, and i have actually added another cloud since i photographed the layout. My friend Ebony showed me how to make the cute little rolled flowers on this layout, and i love them so much. Love how you can make them in absolutely any size or color to match any layout or card.


Off to a photography class tonight with my new CANON EOS 5D Mark 2 that Dh bought me yesterday, so hopefully i'll learn something and tomorrows photos will show some improvement. Off to play with my new toy.


tracey



1 comment:

  1. love all of these tracey... they look even better in real life too :) this is my favorite one though...

    ReplyDelete