Friday, March 4, 2011

HAIR #2

Well, i did have time to play and here is the result....


IMG_0161ab


I even made her into a card using the new Sassafrass papers and prima embellies. Initially i thought her hair was going to look terrible, but in the end i am really happy with it. Sorry the photo is a bit dark, it makes the detail of  the hair a little difficult to see. The wind kept blowing the card off my fence into the garden and then my memory card was full, so it will have to do. So, if you like her hair, you should look at buttercups blog. It is in my side bar under Blogs i like, and she tells you which colours to use to achieve this effect. Thanks Buttercup.


Thanks for looking,


tracey



1 comment:

  1. She is a real CUTIE. Love her hair - wish mine was still that colour:) Those embellies are great. Must have a good look at all the new ones in the store when next I'm in.

    ReplyDelete