Monday, April 11, 2011

ANOTHER STAMPAVIE

My fave stamps at the moment are Stampavie. I can't believe this is my second post for today, but here's a card using a new Penny Johnson image. I made this card to enter in the Design Team Call for icopic. I haven't actually entered yet, but couldn't wait to post, so here it is.


IMG_0828a


Unfortunately, the photo is not great as it was freezing cold and very overcast here today, but i'm sure you get the idea.I think i may even rephotograph it tomorrow.


The theme for the icopic DT call was to use some PINK on your card.


Oh, and i'd better not forget, the list..... 


cryogen white cardstock


Bazill cardstock


Penny johnson stamp


patterned paper (my minds eye)


prima flowers


very old ribbon


spellbinders die


My airbrush (loving it even more)


....i think that just about does it!


 


Hope you like it!


tracey



1 comment:

  1. Yes! I like it. All I need now is some 'time' to practice my Copic colouring after our fab class with Mandi. Good luck for the DT call - I think that you should be a sure winner. Hugs Jenny B

    ReplyDelete