Sunday, April 17, 2011

SUFFERING WITHDRAWAL

We're still in Birthday mode here. Annabel's party is tomorrow evening, with 23 fifteen year olds coming here for a pool party. Today was spent cleaning, shopping, and making MORE birthday cakes!


Hence, the scrapping withdrawal symptoms. All i've had a chance to create this week is a birthday card and bookmark for my little daisy girl. The Greeting Farm image on her Birthday card i actually colored LONG ago, so please don't look too closely at the coloring. I also added the two white stripes on her red tae kwon do belt so that it matched her belt in real life.


IMG_0882a


 


The bookmark is also a Greeting farm image, which i love. I put it together very quickly, only because i had to. I guess that's a good thing every now and then, to see what you can come up with in a short amount of time.


IMG_0883a


 


Anyway, Daisy loved them both, which is the main thing.


 


Wish me luck for tomorrow night,


tracey.


 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracey, I love your cute card and book mark. Also you have 4 very beautiful girls...happy birthday to the two that have just had their birthdays!
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete