Tuesday, May 17, 2011

AS PROMISED

I finished her last night and i'm pretty happy with the result. Did i tell you i LOVE paper piecing. Think i might have to schedule a class on it at The Imagination Factory soon! It really is so easy, especially with my most favorite tool of all, my cutterbee scissors. They ROCK!


IMG_1223a


 


Here's what i used.....


STAMP- The Greeting Farm


PAPERS-  The Girls paperie, Crate


COPICS


EMBELLIES- prima, jillibean soup


CARDSTOCK- Bazill.


This card got me thinking.......I love this card a lot, and i dislike the style/design of my blog a lot, so maybe i could make up a header with some colored images, kind of scrapped on a background with the title of my blog, and that could be my new blog! What do you think?


Oh, and mustn't forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to DH for today. I'll show his card tomorrow once i've taken a pic!


tracey


 



5 comments:

  1. Love your card & I think it's a great idea for your blog header. Go for it!
    Love the pennants. Did you have a pattern or digi stamp or something to make it? Love it.....and I love my Cutter Bee scissors too.
    Huggies ~ Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sharron. It's actually just cut from a piece of 12x12 patterned paper from THE GIRLS PAPERIE. Its their latest release, and the whole piece of paper is just covered with banners.Perfect to make lots of cards.
    Tracey XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combo Tracey and of course the hair is just perfect. I'm loving your paper piecing

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG TRACEY! This is BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE the paper piecing and her hair is fierce! I'm taking my girls to see Taylor Swift this weekend (it's a surprise ;) amd she totally reminds me of her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is just beautiful Tracey.... her little dress is goreous... love the banner too :) have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete