Thursday, June 9, 2011

MY NEW BANNER

No photo today, as i'm finally finished my new banner! Look up and you will see it at the top of the page, LOL!


I've had the idea in my head for a few weeks now, and played a little over the weekend, but finally finished it off today. What do you think? I'd still like to play with the design of my blog background, etc, but atleast for now i have a cool blog banner, with all my favorite things on it!


A big thank you to DH who actually got it from the computer onto my blog. I have no idea.


Thanks for dropping by. Hope you like my new blog banner,


tracey



2 comments:

  1. There's no doubt about it - you are just the most 'CLEVEREST' :) Not only do you make the most lovely cards but you can also do this. Love love the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New banner looks great Tracey!

    ReplyDelete