Friday, June 10, 2011

STAMPING BELLA

Hi there,


I saw this little stamping bella stamp on a you tube video about coloring with prismacolor pencils and, well, i just had to have her.


So here she is, colored with Copics.


IMG_1260a


I thought the built in little hashed lines that are already on the stamp would help with the shading, but that wasn't the case. I was still happy with the end result though. I finally found some hand-died seam binding ribbon on ebay and bought some of every color i think. The brown wasn't quite the right shade so i added a little more color with my copics, very handy indeed.


The card is for a friend to thank her for her kindness, but i haven't given it yet, so hopefully she doesn't read my blog.


Unfortunately no coloring will be done this weekend as we are taking all the Thai exchange students for a holiday at the beach. Wish me luck....there are 23 of us altogether!


Thanks for popping by,


tracey



1 comment:

  1. Isn't that funny how sometimes the more lines the harder it is? I totally hear that.. but, I LOVE Annie and you did a great job w/ her! Totally cute, Tracey!

    ReplyDelete