Thursday, August 4, 2011

MORE FARM CELEBRATIONS

As a special gift to all the Greeting Farm followers, to celebrate our big 3rd birthday/anniversary, we are giving away a free digi stamp with ANY purchase at TGF store until this FRI at 10pm CST(US time).


His name is CHIBI FARMHAND and he is cute as can be, and here he is....


 


IMG_chibifarmhandTGFDT copywm


Don't you agree. I think i've finally got over my boy card phobia. I am actually quite happy with how this one turned out. I also played along with the Mystery Monday challenge over on the Farm Fresh Challenge blog. The link in my sidebar will take you right there.


 


Seeing as we're on the subject of farms today, i thought i'd share some animal-themed ATC's from the July swap at The Imagination Factory. My 13 year old daughter Harriet and i are in the same group, and we decided to do matching cards for the first time this month. So, here they are....


 


IMG_animalATCs


 


Cute, aren't they. Harriet's is the pig, mine the sheep. I was so proud of the effort she put in this month.


So that's all for now. Off to create.


Tracey. XO.



4 comments:

  1. What a great card, love the bright cheery colors and the clean and pretty layout :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards Tracey! I love the first one using that adorable Chibi. He's adorable and I have to play with him soon. Love ur card!
    And the ATCs are adorable! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cuteness Tracey. I'm enjoying the ATC's :D

    ReplyDelete