Friday, September 9, 2011

MISS ANYA AND A WINNER

Firstly, thank you so very much to the lovely ladies who follow my blog and leave me lovely comments. I really do appreciate each and every comment so very much, so thank you all. But there can be only one winner, so i popped everyones name into a hat and picked out............................................


...........TRICIA!


Congrats Tricia. One blue haired LULA card coming your way. Could you please email me your mailing address so that i can send it out to you. My email is paley at netconnect dot com dot au.  


 


And of course it wouldn't be a blog post without a photo, so here's MISS ANYA BAGS with paper-piecing using my favorite fabric adhesive paper.


 


IMG_anyabagspaperpieced wm
This card is for a special friend whose birthday is on Saturday. Hopefully she doesn't read my blog!


 


I'm off to King Island now to visit my Gorgeous 15 year old daughter who has been living there for 8 weeks for school. I am so excited about finally getting to see her again after SO long. I'm just not looking forward to the plane trip to get there! i think it's a 12 seater! Could even be smaller! It will definitely be worth it to see my girl though. Miss you Annabel.



4 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous Tracey! WOWZA! Beautiful layout and flowers and her hair is so lifelike, WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tracey :O) Email sent today. Another gorgeous card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey. This is a beautiful card. I am sure that even if your friend reads your blog she will be so excited when she gets her card. I hope you have fun with your daughter. I have a 14 year old Son and a 13 year old Daughter and I could not imagine beng away from them that long. You are a very strong woman. Enjoy your daugher. I am sure she is excited to be seeing you as well. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete