Friday, October 21, 2011

.......and the WINNER is.............

Today's the day when my blog candy comments close so thank you one and all for commenting. I truly appreciate every single one of your comments, and thoroughly enjoy finding inspiration in all of your blogs as well.


So without further ado, i wrote down all the numbers from 1 to 24 on pieces of paper and popped them into a bowl. DD#3, who is 12 years old was walking past the computer as i was tearing up the paper, and was very eager to help. So of course she picked out the lucky number and when i said "that's great, now i have to take your photo with the number", she shrieked "no way, i've had a shower, my hair is wet and i have my pyjamas on". LOL! It actually didn't take much convincing for her to pose for the camera, so here  is Beatrice with the lucky number.......


 


IMG_blogcandywinner


Congratulations to number 24, who belongs to the very last comment of the post, the lovely DENICE.


A big bunch of candy is headed your way. Don't forget to email me your details.


Thank you once again for all playing along. 


Check back tomorrow for a super-fun blog hop with TGF and another fab company that i also LOVE.


 


Thanks so much for stopping by,


Tracey. XO.



2 comments:

  1. WooHoo, Thanks for the awesome give away Tracey, and to adorable Beatrice for pulling my number! I'll send you my addy. :D
    Denice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...the mostwonderful package arrived 2 days ago...filled with sweet treats of paper, flowers, stamps, stickpins, and so many delicious goodies! Thank you Tracey...I love all of it and can't wait to start using some of it! Let me ask...what kind of paper did you use to with the die-cuts? The shapes have really nice and sharp edges where mine are a little duller. I'ld love to know.

    ReplyDelete