Tuesday, October 11, 2011

THANKS

I made a thank-you card recently for a special friend but couldn't share until i knew she had received it as i know she reads my blog. Well, she has received it, so now i can share.


IMG_PIthanks WM
I used a Heather Ellis digi stamp for something different, and did some paper piecing on her dress. It was actually quite challenging to print the stamp onto the designer paper, but it all worked out in the end. I also used Copics to airbrush the background.


The girls go back to school tomorrow after 3 weeks holidays, so hopefully i'll be able to find a bit more crafting time.


It's hard to believe, but tomorrow marks my one year blog anniversary, or BLOGAVERSARY. Yay! I am going to do a blog candy to celebrate, but probably won't have it all ready and photographed tomorrow. But make sure you check back later this week to see how and what you could win.


Thanks for stopping by,


Tracey.



1 comment: