Tuesday, November 22, 2011

TGF DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT

Hi there all. As most of you probably already know, Monday means designer spotlight time at The Greeting Farm, and today it's my turn in the spotlight.


 


So, a little bit about me. I live in a large rural town(100,000 pop) called Ballarat in Victoria, Australia with our 4 gorgeous daughters and gender outnumbered husband. After retiring from work as a doctor, i set up my own scrapbooking store almost 4 years ago, and it probably goes without saying that i love my job very much.


 


My papercrafting journey started with scrapbooking some 6 years ago, but since discovering copic markers  a little over a year ago, my passion is now cardmaking. I could ramble on for hours, so instead i thought i would come up with a list of my top 10 cardmaking supplies/tools/techniques.


 


1. Greeting Farm stamps.


2. Copic markers.


3. Paper pads


4. Kraft cardstock.


5. Twine


6. Cloud paper.


7. Grass die


8. Tiny paper flowers


9. paper piecing


10. Making scenes.


 


Phew, what a list. When i color an image,one of my most favorite things to do is to create a background scene that i can put it on rather than just placing it on a plain piece of card. So, i've created a card to share with you today using this technique, and i think i have used nearly everything on my top 10 list.


 


 



 


 


I hope you like my card, and that i have inspired you to create something special today or sometime soon.


 


Happy crafting,


 


Tracey.


 



3 comments:

  1. this is a gorgeous card!! love her hair and the little scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. I love the scence Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey,
    I always love what you post. It's so bright and cheerful and gorgeous! This is just what I'm talkin' about. :) Love ur coloring and your creative scene. It's always nice to see the finished project once it gets on the paper. Love it!

    ReplyDelete