Friday, January 13, 2012

DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH TIME

Hi there all. Finally the internet is back to a near normal pace again, so all should go smoothly with my post this week. LOL!


Once again, Jen has come up with an awesome sketch for DS34.


 


Sketch34


....and here is my take on this week's sketch....


 


IMG_satcanarycopicgirl wm


 


I have only just recently discovered Krista Smith's SATURATED CANARY digi stamps and I am totally in love with them. This girl is called COPICA, (for obvious reasons), and my gorgeous youngest DD said to me, "she looks just like you, Mummy". It was so cute. If only. Unfortunately, the only likeness is the copic markers, LOL.


Be sure to check out all of the DT blogs for some inspiration....



and then join in the fun over on jen's deconstructed sketch blog


Have a great week,


Tracey.



5 comments:

  1. Tracey, this is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! WOW WOW WOW! I love every detail!
    Hugs, kadie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layout! All of your patterned paper together is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS card, Tracey! LOVE the colours and patterns, your WONDERFUL colouring of that cutie, and the AWESOME LO!
    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous card! Love the sketch as well, tfs! Hugs, Jas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! What a wonderful image...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete