Friday, January 20, 2012

VIOLET

For this weeks deconstructed sketch i have used another saturated canary digi stamp. Her name is VIOLET and she is SO cute. This weeks sketch suited me perfectly, as i'm still away on Summer vacation with limited supplies, and the CAS look was easy to achieve using Jen's fab sketch.


 


So, here is my card........


 


IMG_violet


 


I hope you like it. And here is Jen's awesome sketch......


 


Sketch35


 


There is plenty of inspiration on the DT blogs.....



After you've checked them out, make sure you head over to jen's deconstructed sketch blog and join in the fun.


Hope you're having a crafty week. I'm heading off to CHA in a few days, and would love to catch up with some blogland friends, so if you'll be there, let me know and maybe we can arrange to meet up.


Tracey.



6 comments:

  1. She's pretty Tracey. Love the felt touch and the corrugated paper.
    Terrific inspiration!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ADORABLE, Tracey! Your colouring is seriously PHENOMENAL..you never cease to WOW me!
    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE Tracey! Your coloring is gorgeous and I always adore your creative take on the sketches... you ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Tracey!! I love your take on this weeks sketch and your coloring is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, and her hair is stunning, fab card Tracey! Just one of the many reasons I love to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image and stunning coloring!

    ReplyDelete