Thursday, December 13, 2012

IT'S TAG TIME

Hi there and happy Deconstructed Sketch Thursday to you all.

If you've visited my blog during the week you will know that I have finally got into the Christmas spirit and started making gift tags. You could imagine how excited I was to see jen's sketch this week in the shape of.... you guessed it.... a gift tag!

So here's Jen's awesome as always sketch....



And my project using this week's sketch....





I absolutely LOVED this week's sketch. It came together so quickly for me. That's what I love about sketches.

I paper pieced the little MFT girl, so there was very little copic coloring in to do. My papers were odds and ends from October Afternoon, Echo Park, and My Mind's Eye.

Make sure you check out our DT inspiration, with a special shout out to our Guest Designer          JONI WILSON

Here are the DT links





and our guest  JONI WILSON


Don't forget to link up your entries at Jen's blog  HERE

Have a happy week and I'll see you next week for our last challenge for 2012.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable tag!! Love your fab take on the sketch and of course the sweet PI Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Tracey! I adore the wonderful image, she's so cute and your fantastic distressing!

    ReplyDelete