Thursday, January 31, 2013

PURPLE AND GREEN

I'm not a big purple fan and purple and green is definitely a combo I rarely if ever use. So, bearing this in mind I thought I would challenge myself to get back into things and take part in the double Take Tuesday challenge over at THE GREETING FARM


I have used Anya Lifts stamp with sentiment from TGF and done some paper piecing and copic colouring. I love that Anya is so big. She takes up almost the whole card sothere's not a lot of need for too many embellishments.

The papers are a combo of LYB and doodlebug.

I'll be back really soon with my Deconstructed sketch post.

Thanks for stopping by,

Tracey.


4 comments:

  1. Oh Tracey this is just gorgeous!! Saw your card on the TGF blog and had to tell you just how fantastic it is - love her paper pieced polka dot shirt and the fence is just adorable!! Beautiful and adorable all at once! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable Tracey!! Love the fence and the paper piecing, super cute! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card!! Love big Anya too..
    I am still working on my purple and green card...colours that I normally do not use..

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, Tracey! Anya is colored so beautifully! Thanks for joining our Double Take Tuesday challenge at The Greeting Farm! :)

    ReplyDelete