Thursday, February 14, 2013

DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH #89

Hi there and happy Thursday to you all.

Thursday means a new Deconstructed sketch for you to play with, and this one is fabulous, designed by the super-talented Jen Shults.

My card........



To be honest, I'm not entirely happy with my card this week. I think it might just simply be that the colors of the DP are not entirely to my liking. I do however LOVE the new button border die from MFT. A little fiddly, but well worth the effort.

I pulled out my airbrush and used it with BG10 and BG11 to make a cloudy background, and I paper-pieced her trousers out of a scrap of denim print paper.


So here's Jen's sketch.....



There's plenty of inspiration to be found on the Dt blogs





And of course we would love you to visit JEN'S BLOG to link up your creation and join in the fun.

Enjoy the rest of you week!

Hugs,

Tracey.


3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love that sweet image! Those buttons are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the look of the papers together... I think that work really well. And that border is fun! Seems like great minds think alike on stamp brands this week. :) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete