Thursday, February 28, 2013

DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH #91

Hi there. It's that time of the week again. Deconstructed sketch time. Initially I wondered if I was going to be able to incorporate a stamped image onto Jen's sketch this week, but no need to worry, it's actually quite a versatile sketch I realised.

Here's my card......




I used a newish Greeting Farm stamp, which I paper pieced and coloured with my copics. The paper is from Authentique. I love how it has co-ordinating distressed solids on the reverse of each paper. Bling and flowers are new prima, and I just love the saying by Shakespeare.


Here's Jen's fabulous sketch.......think I just might have to do a second card again this week.





There's plenty of inspiration to be found on the DT blogs.....






Don't forget to link up your creation to JEN'S BLOG . It's great to see so many people taking part each week.

Happy crafting,

Tracey.




5 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet! Wonderfully coloured image and you are right, it's a great sentiment! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is completely adorable Tracey!! I love it! So sweet and precious! Great take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper adorable, Tracey!! Love the sweet image, gorgeous papers and your fabulous take on this weeks sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey, this is stunning!! This is my fave for this week!! Beautiful, beautiful work honey!! You rocked it!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out fabulous! I love how you layered the super cute WS in there and the wonderful paper combos! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete