Thursday, February 21, 2013

MY NEW TOY and DS90

As if i don't have enough scrapping stuff already, well i bought myself a new toy........ It's a SILHOUETTE electronic diecutting machine, and i LOVE it !

There are over 30,000 shapes that you can purchase to add to your library.

Unfortunately I seem to have injured my back this afternoon, so this post will be super quick. There are 2 reasons....  a) I can't sit for too long,  and b) my mind is hazy from all the meds I have taken.




When I saw this cute little image in the silhouette library I couldn't resist. It reminds me of the "kissing cousins" necklace I had when I was a little girl. The word "love" is also cut on the silhouette.


And here is Jen's awesome sketch.




I hope you'll forgive me this week for not listing all the  DT details here. I'm fading quickly.

Dt links are in my sidebar, and if you click on Jen's name there it will take you to her blog to link up your entry.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week, and that you have time to play along.

Tracey.

1 comment:

  1. Love your adorable card. Sorry to hear you hurt back. Hope all will be well soon.

    ReplyDelete