Thursday, March 7, 2013

IT'S NEARLY EASTER

With only a few weeks left until Easter I thought I'd better get a wriggle on with some Easter gift tags.

Jen's sketch this week was just what I needed, as it's a tag!




I paper-pieced and copic colored this little MFT pure innocence girl, using some new My Mind's Eye papers.

Jen's sketch was so easy to follow that I didn't change a thing.




Great sketch again Jen. I think I will be using this one again.

The team have some great samples to inspire you.









I hope you have time to join in the fun this week. Head on over to THE DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH BLOG to link up your entry.

Enjoy the rest of your week. It's a long weekend here, so hopefully I will get to spend a little time in my scrap room.

Tracey

3 comments:

  1. Stop with all the cuteness!! I can't handle it! lol So freakin adorable Tracey! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Tracey! Your paper piecing is fantastic and I just adore all the little cut outs. Fabulous tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And again another absolutely gorgeous creation by our gorgeous Tracey!! Honey, I LOVE this tag it scream I'm cute from across a room!! Beautiful work!! Xx

    ReplyDelete