Saturday, April 20, 2013

DS 98 - a little late

Well, my hectic week continued and finally it's the weekend, and some spare time to do my Deconstructed Sketch card for this week.





The little girl is a sweet little Saturated canary rubber stamp that I colored a couple of weeks ago. I usually choose my paper first and then color the image to match, but didn't for some reason this time. I think I was just excited to be coloring a Saturated Canary rubber stamp/image.

After searching through my stash I eventually settled on scraps of Doodlebug and Bella Blvd papers that were already lying on my desk. I used my favorite MFT bow die, and some very old scalloped velvet ribbon.


Here's Jen's sketch again.



I hope you have time to join in this week, and my apologies again for being a little late with my card.

Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment: