Thursday, May 23, 2013

DS102

Hi there.

It's time for a new Deconstructed Sketch, and I have tried a couple of new things this week.

The first is, I think my card fits into the category of CAS, which is a rarity for me, and secondly, I have been watching some fabulous you tube tutorials from the most amazing copic artist I have ever seen. Her name is Alyce and her blog is KIT AND CLOWDER  You really must check out her work. Stunning does not even do justice to her coloring and cards.

My card for this week, featuring a new Tiddly Inks Digi stamp......




So, can you tell that my coloring has changed a little?

I still have a long way to go, but am really happy with how it's looking so far.

Here's Jen's awesome sketch....






And all the DT links for some inspiration....







We would love you to join in, and don't forget to check out Alyce's blog too.

I'm off to a scrapbooking retreat this weekend. I am so excited. Three days of bliss.

Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. Tracey, this is AMAZING! Your colouring ALWAYS rocks! Not sure what else you can learn....lol! Me on the other hand, I appreciate that link....hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey! I think your coloring is already some of the best I have ever seen! I am always saying that I want to be as good as YOU someday! Fantastic work, as always! Have fun on your retreat... sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Your coloring is always SO amazing!

    ReplyDelete