Thursday, August 8, 2013

SOME MORE HAPPY NEWS!

Sorry I didn't make it back as promised, but I still have my second piece of happy news to share.

A couple of weeks back I entered a card in the DT call for TIDDLYINKS STAMPS Although I didn't make the team, Christy invited me to be a guest designer! Woohoo! I am so thrilled.

Congrats to all the lovely ladies who were chosen for the DT and I can't wait to design alongside you soon when I am a guest.

So, to celebrate I have used a Tiddlyinks image for this week's Deconstructed sketch #113.




And here is Jen's fabulous sketch.




I hope you have time to play along with us this week.

Please stop by the Dt girls blogs and leave them some love.

Links are in my sidebar.

You can link up your creation at THE DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH

Thanks for stopping by.

TRACEY XO



2 comments:

  1. WOW! This is amazing Trace. I love all the gorgeous details and your coloring is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete