Thursday, September 19, 2013

DS #119 STEAMPUNK MARCI

It's time for a new Deconstructed sketch already. Wow, what a busy week. With the girlies on 3 weeks holidays time just seems to fly.

Here is my card.....



I've tried a few different things this week. It's totally different to my usual style, but I'm kind of happy with how it turned out nonetheless.

I've used glimmer mist, frantage embossing powders, and distressing with inks and a blade.

I hope you like it. I've used Top hat Steampunk Marci from Lalaland Crafts.


And here is Jen's awesome sketch....





Don't forget to check out our Dt girls blogs.







We would love you to join in the fun and link up your creation on The Deconstructed Sketch blog HERE

I hope you have a great week.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracey.


2 comments:

  1. Pure awesome. I love this so much! Every single little detail is just perfect. Great work, Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love the hair what a pretty shade, and this card is stunning! I love all the pretty grunge look! ~Patti

    ReplyDelete