Thursday, September 5, 2013

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ~DS117~


Last weekend we celebrated Father's Day here in Australia.

I used this weeks new Deconstructed sketch to make a card for my husband and my Dad.


The first is for my Dad.......




And the next is for my hubby, who loves to cycle.




The stamps and die are from MFT.

Here's Jen's awesome sketch....





You can check out the DT blogs below for some inspiration.


We would also like to introduce the super-talented Kim o'Connell to the Deconstructed sketch team. Don't forget to stop by her blog and make her feel welcome.  http://www.kimoconnell.com/


We would love you to join in the fun and link up your creation on The Deconstructed Sketch blog HERE

I hope you have a great week.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracey.


1 comment:

  1. Both of your cards are fabulous, Tracey! I love the papers you used on each of them. So fun and perfect! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete