Monday, September 30, 2013

INSPIRATION MONDAY ~WINTER~



Our theme this week over at La La Land Crafts is Winter. It's Spring here in Australia, but the weather is still very wintery where I live, so it is a fitting theme for me.

Here is my card.....




STAMP
Hot cocoa Marci


DIES

Heart snowflake dies, Set of 2



FRAMES AND SHAPES




COPICS
Skin; E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair; Y21, YR23, E15
Top; BG10, BG11, BG53, BG57
Skirt; E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
Pants; B91, B93, B95, B99
Ear muffs; W2, W5, W8, W10
Mittens; R30, R32, R35
Mug; E11, E13, E15



I used perfect pearls to colour the snowflakes on the die cut frame, and B99 copic marker to color the outer edge of the frame.

The snowflakes within the frame are cut out of ivory felt, and the cardstock background within the frame has been sprayed with glimmer mist to give it a pearly blue sheen.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great week.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracey... just checked out some of your recent works - fabulous! I love your colouring, (I'm a bit of a colouring addict, lol) and it's awesome; I'm your newest Follower, Donna

    ReplyDelete