Thursday, September 26, 2013

"TEE IT UP" ~DS120~

It's time for a new Deconstructed sketch. Wow, we are already up to sketch 120! 

I decided this week to use one of the many, many digital images that i have printed but never coloured.





This sweet golfer is from Saturated Canary. I colored her with copics, and used one of my favorite MME paper pads.

Here is Jen's awesome sketch....




I tried really, really hard to angle the image and the patterned paper strips, like in the sketch, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it, no matter how hard I tried. Sorry Jen.

You can check out all of the DT girl's blogs below.....






We would love you to join in the fun and link up your creation on The Deconstructed Sketch blog HERE

I hope you have a great week.

Thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:

  1. LOL! I think it turned out great! Rotated or not ;) Fabulous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Tracey! I so love the colors you used! Fantastic coloring!!
    Hugs,
    Silvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I love all your work on your blog! I looked for a 'contact me' button with no success so I thought I would leave you a sweet comment asking you to contact me regarding a guest spot at YNS :o) Hope to hear from you! karen@yournextstamp.com

    ReplyDelete