Thursday, October 24, 2013

~DS124~ WELCOME

Hi there. It's Thursday already and time for a new Deconstructed sketch.

Here is my card....


I tried something a little different this week. These cute little images are from a set by Doodlebug/Hampton Art/ Sizzix. They have tiny little stamps with matching dies.
They were super-quick to color in as they don't really lend themselves to multiple shades and blending.

And here's Jen's awesome sketch.....



You can check out all of the DT girl's blogs below.....





We would love you to join in the fun and link up your creation on The Deconstructed Sketch blog HERE

I hope you have a great week.



2 comments:

  1. eek! This is so stinkin' cute! I love all that colour!!! I have not seen that paper I don't think anyway....I'd love to have it in my stash ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another ADORABLE card, Tracey!! Love your take on this sketch and all the bright fun colors! Hugs, kadie

    ReplyDelete