Thursday, February 6, 2014

DS#137 AN AUSTRALIAN BIRTHDAY

Hi there.

It's time again for a new Deconstructed Sketch.

We celebrated Australia Day here a couple of weeks ago, so I thought I'd colour up this cute little LaLaLand Luka stamp to celebrate.....


You can't get much more Australian than this cute little guy in his akubra hat with his koala friend. And did I mention how grateful I am to call this lucky country my home.

I nearly forgot to mention, my card may look like an ordinary everyday birthday card to you but it is actually pretty special. I followed Debbie Pamment's tutorial on cutting digital images with the silhouette machine and I still can't really believe it, but I DID IT! No more fussy cutting.
I thoroughly recommend Debbie's tutorial which can be found HERE

Here's Jen's fabulous sketch....




Feel free to pop by all the DT blogs and leave them some love <3


We would love you to join in the fun and link up your creation on The Deconstructed Sketch blog HERE

Have a great week.

Hugs,

Tracey XO

2 comments:

  1. OMG! That is such a sweet card! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has to be one of the cutest cards I have come across in a long time! Wow

    ReplyDelete