Thursday, April 24, 2014

NEW RELEASE SHOWCASE DAY4

Hi there. La-La Land released their new range of stamps and dies this week, and we are up to Day4 of the new release showcase. It's a week-long party, and I am excited that I finally get my turn to share with you today.

I have two projects to share with you....

SINGING MARCI with 3D PIANO BOX

   

I coloured the piano using black acrylic paint, then sprayed with purple glimmer mist to achieve a  shimmery finish. The ivory keys are covered with liquid pearls.
I sprayed the base just with the glimmer mist, and added adhesive bling to the edges. Marci's dress is partly paper-pieced and partly coloured in copic markers.

STAMP

3D KIT



COPICS
Skin- E000, E00, E02, E11, R30
Hair- Y21, YR23, E15
Dress- V20, V22, V25, V28, V09
Lips- RV14
Microphone- W3, W7, W9



AN ALTERED CANVAS



To begin with I stuck text tissue paper to the canvas using modpodge, then added some colour using acrylic paint. Next was a frame, cut from woodgrain patterned paper, and adhered to the canvas. Lastly, I had so much fun using lots of new dies and stamps to make up my little scene.

STAMPS
DIES



COPICS
Skin- E0000, E000, E01, R30
Legs- RV52, RV55, R30
Flowers- RV52, RV55, Y21, YR02, YR65, BG53, BG57, G00, G12, G14

If you haven't already seen it, here is the entire release.







Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Land's Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.

I hope you like my projects. Don't forget to check back tomorrow for Day 5 of the new release showcase. I have one more super-cute project to share with you.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Tracey XO



No comments:

Post a Comment