Thursday, May 8, 2014

DS#150

It's time for this week' Deconstructed Sketch reveal, and I have done something completely different, just for a change.

I started doing "PROJECT LIFE" at the beginning of 2014 and I am loving it. I don't scrap much nowadays as time just doesn't permit, but i find the PL style of memory keeping is super-quick and easy.

So here goes.......


This page will go in our little grandson's album. I used Jen's fabulous sketch as the base for each of the 4x6" cards . The PL set is called "HAPPY" and the stamps are from MFT and coloured using COPICS.

Here's Jen's fab sketch......


No matter how hard I try, I just can't bring myself to angle the top piece of card. 


Make sure you check out what the DT have come up with this week.


There is no time limit this week to link up your card.

Hopefully you will find time to play along. We would love to see your creations.

Hugs,

Tracey XO




No comments:

Post a Comment