Thursday, May 29, 2014

DS153 ~NO 1 SON~

Hi there. 

I've just spent last weekend at a 4 day scrapbooking retreat with lots of lovely ladies, and come home inspired and ready to try some new techniques. I even played with my prismacolor pencils but I will save that card for another day.

It's time now for a new DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH challenge.

Here is my card....


How cute is this stamp? I had so much fun colouring him up. I don't have the packaging with me right now, so will have to check the brand later. The sentiment is amongst several that come with the stamp set.

Here's Jen's sketch. It's awesome as usual....


Pop on over to my fellow DT blogs for some more inspiration, and don't forget to join in and link up your card on the Deconstructed Sketch blog.

There is no time limit this week to link up your card.

Hopefully you will find time to play along. We would love to see your creations.

Hugs,

Tracey XO









2 comments:

  1. Absolutely awesome!!! Exquisite coloring and love your take on the sketch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colouring, as always! I love that stamp, he's that perfect combo of sassy and sweet that I love :-) Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete