Thursday, June 19, 2014

DS156 ~OH DEER~

Hi there. It's time for a new Deconstructed sketch....


I used a cute little LAWN FAWN clear stamp set, and one of my all-time favourite MME paper pads that I've been saving for something special.

Here's Jen's awesome sketch.....


Pop on over to my fellow DT blogs for some more inspiration, and don't forget to join in and link up your card on the Deconstructed Sketch blog.

There is no time limit this week to link up your card.

Hopefully you will find time to play along. We would love to see your creations.

Hugs,

Tracey XO

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Tracey! I love your fabulous creative stamping and wonderful papers - I miss that paper pad something fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little deer is just the cutest! I love it! That is one of my favorite paper pads too. :) Awesome work, as always!

    ReplyDelete