Thursday, July 17, 2014

DS#160 with MFT

We have an extra-special DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH for you this week as we have an amazing sponsor.


MFT are one of my absolute all-time favourite stamp companies so I was thrilled to hear they were sponsoring this challenge.




 MFT is offering a $25.00 gift certificate to one lucky Deconstructed Sketch participant!! Here's what you need to do to be entered into the drawing:


  • Create a card using DS160.
  • Upload it to your blog, PinterestFlickrSplitcoaststampers or other online gallery.
  • Link your project back here in InLinks by July 23, 2014 at midnight CST. 
  • The winner will be announce on Friday July 25, 2014. 
  • Good Luck!!






Here is my take on the sketch.....


MFT PRODUCTS USED


I would love for you to check out the fabulous work of my team mates below.

I hope you have a chance to join in with us this week. Don't forget there is a $25 gift certificate up for grabs.

Happy crafting,

Hugs,

Tracey XO



7 comments:

  1. This is super duper cute! Love the colors and sweet PI girl! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beyond adorable Tracey! I LOVE all of your amazing details! So so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore your card very much <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your super sweet card, Tracey! It makes me happy! Hope you have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling, Tracey... so bright and sunny! LOVE the purple and yellow together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card! What fantastic choices for paper and this card is adorable. Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete