Thursday, September 4, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN

Hi there, and a very Happy Birthday to our most awesome DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH leader, Jen.

To celebrate Jen's special day, TAYLORED EXPRESSIONS are giving away a $25 gift voucher to one lucky participant who uses this week's sketch.



I have used a ppinkydollsart image again this week and kept my card fairly simple as time hasn't been my friend of late.

Ihaven't actually entered a challenge in a long time so I'm going to enter this card into the very first ppinkydollsart challenge HERE
I turned Jen's sketch on it's side 90 degrees as it suited the shape of my image better that way.



I hope you have time to play along with us this week.

For more inspiration, check out the fabulous work of my team mates below.

Thanks for stopping by today,

Happy crafting,

Hugs,

Tracey XO

1 comment:

  1. You really made this sketch work fabulously! I of course love the image. You did an awesome job of coloring her up. I especially love your choice of colors for her hair. I am so glad you decided to join us this time at Ppinkydolls. I hope you come play with us again. ~Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete