Friday, October 10, 2014

A HIDDEN EXTRA

It's INSPIRATION FRIDAY at La-La Land Crafts.
The theme this week is

A HIDDEN EXTRA

It had me thinking for days, but after a little internet surfing of different fold and flap card designs, I finally came up with an idea.

The first picture shows my card closed.


The next picture shows my card open, revealing the basket of poinsettias behind the window.


The third and final picture shows my card after the flap has been pulled. The area in front of the basket is to write your message. The area behind the basket has a stamped sentiment.


DIES USED


This one was lots of fun to make. Fiddly, but fun.

Don't forget you can play along and join all the La La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page, where you can post all your La-La Land creations and don't forget you can also find us over on Twitter!

Have a great week and HAPPY STAMPING

Hugs,
Tracey XO

No comments:

Post a Comment