Thursday, October 16, 2014

U R 2 CUTE

Hi there.
Did you notice I've given my blog a little facelift? I hope you like it.

As it's Thursday, it's time for a new DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH

I'm running a little late tonight as Chrishanthi released a set of three unicorn digital stamps today, and of course I just had to colour one up for this week's sketch.

Unicorn Betsy can be found in the PPINKYDOLLS etsy store HERE


Here is Jen's awesome sketch. You might need to use your imagination a little, but I promise all of the elements are there in some shape or form.



I hope you have time to play along with us this week.

For more inspiration, check out the fabulous work of my team mates below.

I would like to enter my card in PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY CHALLENGE. The theme this week is ANYTHING GOES

  • Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Hugs,

Tracey XO

3 comments:

  1. Way too cute Tracey, love the new images out and I know there is a discount but gosh what to choose. Love the colours here.xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is amazing. I love your bright colors and fantastic patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - a really fun design.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete