Wednesday, January 14, 2015

DAYDREAMS

Hi there.

I am so excited about the SATURATED CANARY Spring guest designer call that I've made a second card to enter. Woohoo. Thankfully work was quiet today....

For this card I used DAYDREAMS from the New Year special bundle, and she was a delight to colour.

I hope you like my card......


Once again I printed her on Xpress blending card, then coloured her with my copic markers.

PAPERS-  Websters pages

CARDSTOCK- Bazill bling

Flowers- Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts

Sentiment sticker-  WEBSTERS pages.

I fussy cut her out once coloured using my favourite Cutterbee scissors.

Recently I have noticed ladies photographing their cards sitting atop a slice of "tree". They look so cute, but I think I missed the mark with this rather large cheeseboard I picked up the other day. LOL.

I would love to know what people use.

Well, thank you so much for stopping by. 

Hugs,

Tracey XO





1 comment: