Thursday, April 2, 2015

DS ~195~ MUCH LOVE

Hi there.

It's time for a new DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH

I hope you like my card.....


I almost always make square cards, so was proud of myself for managing to make a long skinny card like Jen's sketch.

Image is a new digi from PPINKYDOLLSART

Patterned paper is a new Easter range from Bella Blvd.

Digi is printed on Xpress blending card and coloured with copic markers.

Here is Jen's fab sketch....


For more inspiration, check out the fabulous work of my team mates below.


I hope you have time to play along this week.
Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs,

TRACEY XO




2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Tracey. I love that you went with the skinny rectangle - you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she just Adorable Great paper choices as always and love your little clouds just perfect! See you can do other shaped Cards Beautifully Love a sketch to take out of my comfort zone. Have a Great Week.

    ReplyDelete